Public Inquiries and Comments

Tell us what you think about our website, our services, our organization, or anything else that comes to mind. We welcome all of your comments and suggestions. We request that your identify yourself and provide contact information but this is not required. An anonymous concern can be sent through this means. If your concern or complaint requires immediate attention, please call (860) 247-6792 and request to speaking to a Supervisor.